Vedic Maths Program
Vedic Mathematics is a method for short-cut and faster calculation
Vedic Mathematics is a method for short-cut and faster calculation of arithmetical calculations. Vedic Mathematics was founded by Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaja who was the Sankaracharya of Govardhan Matha in Puri between 1911 and 1918. They are called “Vedic” as because the sutras are contained in the Atharva Veda – a branch of mathematics and engineering in the Ancient Indian Scriptures.
There are just 16 sutras which one needs to learn and practice in order to be efficient in Vedic Math system. Sutras such as the Vertically and Crosswise, All from Nine and Last from Ten helps to solve complex problems with ease and also a single formula can be applied in two or more fields at the same time. The Vertically and Crosswise formula is one such gem by which one can multiply, find squares, solve simultaneous equations and find the determinant of a matrix all at the same time.
If either of these methods is learned at an early age, a student aged 14 can perform lightening fast calculations easily during his examinations and ace through them. We have developed a curriculum for easy learning of this Vedic System.
Benefits of Learning Vedic Maths
- Vedic Mathematics is 10-15 times faster than normal Maths.
- Better and Much Improved Academic Performance in school and Instant Results.
- Sharpens child’s mind, increases mental agility and intelligence.
- Develops Left & Right Sides of the brains by increasing visualization and concentration abilities.
- Vedic Mathematics cultivates an interest for numbers and eliminates the math-phobia present in the students.
- Vedic Maths is easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember.
- Increases the speed and accuracy.
- Improves memory and boosts self confidence.
The salient features of this program are
- 5 Levels – 1 year program
- For children aged above 12 years
- 2 months each level
- 2 hours a week
- Curriculum covers—
- Squares & Cubes
- Square Checking
- Multiplication including decimal
- Digital Roots (Check the answer)
- Divisibility – 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Special Products
- Division including decimal
- Square Root including decimal
- Cube Root including decimal
- Perfect Root including decimal
Who To Learn
Children, aged above 12 years, who wants to develop faster mental calculation and analytical skill. Candidates who wish to appear for Competitive Exams (banks, UPSC, SSC, IITJEE, etc.) can enroll for enhancing their brain performance.
Students will have to undertake the Level Examination at the end of the Program and the Level Certificate is awarded to all the students who obtain the minimum percentage of marks.