Art & Craft
- For children 6 to 17 years age
- Develops good handwriting in Kids, Improves concentration, Helps them to be more artistic and creative, since this is a unique learning, the kids would surely stand out in their peer group. It is fun to write in different attractive styles and gather not just attention but also appreciation.
- For children 4 to 13 years age
- Improves clear & legible writing, thereby increasing marks in exams. Develops gross and fine motor skills, Increases patience, Enhances confidence, Improves image and personality, Clarity in thought and assimilation, Generates interest in neat writing even while writing speedily
- For children 4 to 10 years age
- Learning to draw comes with a variety of developmental benefits for children. Drawing helps stimulate their imaginations, improve fine motor skills, exercise problem-solving strategies and can also help them gain confidence in their ability to master new crafts. Drawing teaches children to make decisions and can improve visual and perceptual skills as well. “Draw” can also be a great answer for the age-old question, “What can I do? I’m bored!”
Students will have to undertake the Level Examination at the end of the Program and the Level Certificate is awarded to all the students who obtain the minimum percentage of marks.